● Measurement and display of the current concentration of potentially explosive gases and vapours
● Monitoring these gases and warning of their presence
● Triggering protective measures:
- Technical: measures to prevent the concentration increasing (fans; switching equipment off ...).
- Organisational: optical and acoustic signals.
● Measurement range: 0 ... 100 % LEL
● Measurement principle: catalytic combustion
● Linear measurement signal 4 ... 20 mA
● Suitable for areas where there is a Zone 2 explosion hazard
|Voltage||18 ... 28 VDC|
Detection gases Combustible gases / vapours 1)
Measurement principle: Catalytic combustion (thermal effect)
Response time (T90): Dependant on detection gas (typically < 30 sec)
Max. flow speed: 6 m/sec
Temperature range: -20 °C ... +80°C
Air pressure range: 800 ... 1200 hPa
Humidity range: 20 ... 90 % RH
Storage conditions: -25°C to 60°C
Air pressure: 800 hPa to 1200 hPa
Humidity: 20% RH to 90% RH
We do not show our whole range of products and services in our web shop. If you cannot find what you are looking for please do not hesitate to contact us, as we are pleased to help you!
Please enter the required details of the article you are looking for, e.g. manufacturer, type, specification.
We will gladly consider if it is possible for us to add the requested article into our shop offer.
As soon as we have got the necessary information we will contact and inform you.
Alternatively - if possible - we are looking forward to create an individual offer that will be of your interest.
We are looking forward to your request.
Your EAS team