• Designed for elevated temperatures up to 375°C
• Self-genera ng, no power required
• Stainless steel housing
• Eliminates fric on-prone air damping
• Analog performance delivers excellent resolutuon
• Approved for use in hazardous areas
• Available with integral or removable cable
Sensitivity axis direction: any
Sensitivity: 5.7 mV / mm / s ± 5%
Transverse sensitivity: less than 10%
Temperature sensitivity: less than 0.02% / ° C
Vibration Limit: 1.8mm Peak-Peak
Ultimate Acceleration: 50g
Temperature range: -54 ... + 375 ° С
Frequency range: 15 ... 2000 Hz
We do not show our whole range of products and services in our web shop. If you cannot find what you are looking for please do not hesitate to contact us, as we are pleased to help you!
Please enter the required details of the article you are looking for, e.g. manufacturer, type, specification.
We will gladly consider if it is possible for us to add the requested article into our shop offer.
As soon as we have got the necessary information we will contact and inform you.
Alternatively - if possible - we are looking forward to create an individual offer that will be of your interest.
We are looking forward to your request.
Your EAS team